Friday, 2024-05-17, 1:08 PM

Welcome Nomad | RSS
Liamigo Online Entertainment
MainRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: pacman, tacosndoom  
Forums » General » Community Discussions » What Intersts You in a Game? (Post some ideas to give us a sense of what to improve for DS)
What Intersts You in a Game?
tacosndoomDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 7:37 AM | Message # 1
~Retired~
Group: Administrators
Hey guys, just noticed that Pacman and I were suppose to use this forum to get to the community and we never did. So I decided this was a good as a time as ever since we are comming up with new ideas for DS and, you never know if members come online, so posted where everyone can see it.

So the question is, What intersts you in a game?(It can be any game, not just RS) Gore? Plot? Action? Challenges? Skills? Combat? The Community Events? Please Post your thoughts and, if possible, your reasons!

I personally am a sucker for a good plot and romance story. Mostly for the plot reason because I stick around long enough to figure out what is happening and I love the feeling of "now everything starts to make sense". Romance because I have no romance in my life, I'm trying to fill the void!!!!! sad
lol actually I really don't mind but I couldn't really find a reason why I like romances so much.

I also LOVE community events or team events because I get to play with and meet amazing people and have tons of fun!

Anyways, POST AWAY! And don't be afraid to also suggest ideas for DS!

p.s.- I know this is a bit random...but

DOGGY!!!!! This one of the dogs I got to play with as a volunteer in a Animal Shelter; but then she was adopted... I'm sad and happy at the same time

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

pacmanDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 2:53 AM | Message # 2
Knight
Group: Moderators
I've always thought that a variety of skills that you can train make the game...thats what always brings me back to RS. I've tried many other games and none of them have the variety that RS does so I think thats what i like in a game.

-Pac

BE NICE!

tacosndoomDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 2:56 AM | Message # 3
~Retired~
Group: Administrators
Exactly how I feel! It wasn't just the variety, but the quality of the skills also! There would be tons of things you can do with just one skill. Though I honestly can't say the same thing about moparscape-type games because they don't have the same tech support as the real RS has.

Also to give you guys a sense of whats being talked about behind closed doors, what I suggested:
"...adding a new twist to things with a plot....it's well, unheard of, it adds to players wanting to figure out the end of the plot. Maybe have some branches in which there are 2 or more paths they can choose and have wars between them. Maybe only certain branches can do certain special attacks or weild certain wepons..etc!"

Note: Ideas stated in this thread is not guaranteed to actually be on DS, but if Liam likes it...well there is a pretty good chance of being in DS

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

jaxDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 11:07 PM | Message # 4
Group: Removed

I like a game with many different opportunities for combat skills quests, etc. Most of all though, the aura of pleasure in gaming is enhanced by epic plots and community events such as drop parties, contests, and get togethers in secluded areas, especially like when we had to block off that one city because the gambler was upsetting the economy. It wasn't planned, but the fellowship of me, pacman, and tacos was priceless lol. If we could just get together like 20 people in one area it would be pretty cool.

So basically I like social events and Plots mainly tongue

Jaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

talktomeDate: Wednesday, 2010-06-30, 7:47 AM | Message # 5
Earl
Group: Moderators
a game with freedom. The ability to do what you want, when you want is very nice. Probaly why iv always like runescape HEAPS of skills to train and things to do makes every time you play different. Variety is also good, different bosses/monsters/armour ect ect. and of course a challenge once in a while, sure its nice when some things are easy, but for example you feel so much better after you just spent time and effort into a new weapon than typing in a code and getting it (as long as it isnt WAY to hard ><)

thats just my opinion everybody's is different.

Add my Email - Layliner@hotmail.com

Forums » General » Community Discussions » What Intersts You in a Game? (Post some ideas to give us a sense of what to improve for DS)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Liamigo Online Entertainment © 2024Make a free website with uCoz