Friday, 2024-05-17, 1:28 PM

Welcome Nomad | RSS
Liamigo Online Entertainment
MainRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Dynastyscape » Client Releases » New Webclient (Less problems, better stuff)
New Webclient
tacosndoomDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 4:48 AM | Message # 1
~Retired~
Group: Administrators
Okay- Liam has just informed me through a pm that there is a better Webclient now up that uses a different cache. So if you have already downloaded the cache...sorry but you have to download it again. You still have go through the same steps like the other webclient, but this one should work! happy

It shouldn't have any problems, but if you have any problems just post them on this thread and I'll help you to the best of my abilities...or Liam could just answer it lol...so meh!

"It actually supports Prayer icons and is much faster. It also has music and is a bit smexier than the old one. It was the base I was going to use originally that I got stuck on, then I figured it out. " ~Liam

"I've never seen anything like it. I think my mind may explode from its awsomeness!"~ some random person that I made up

Okay on the serious side- Liam says I sould say spread the joy to my colleagues! Anyways here is the link that Liam gave me:

New Webclient! WOOT!

P.S.- Liam...er I hope when you said "You can inform the rest of your colleagues", you meant like this.

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

LiamigoDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-25, 11:03 AM | Message # 2
Creator Of Dynastyscape
Yep. This one connects to the free world. Staff, please help tacos by gathering information from the players, and getting back to me on the feedback. Note to Everyone: Vote in the new poll - YOUR VOTE COUNTS.

Regards,

Liam

tacosndoomDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 8:27 AM | Message # 3
~Retired~
Er Liam...when I download the cache a bunch of random nulls appear on my desktop...is that bad? lol

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

BlackhawkeDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 9:44 PM | Message # 4
Earl
Group: Moderators
Its the same For me :S !? What do i do, Delete them ? o.O

tacosndoomDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 2:14 AM | Message # 5
~Retired~
I think you have to delete it and then download the cache again

It worked for me the second time... happy

BlackhawkeDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 3:41 AM | Message # 6
Earl
Wont let me DL the Cache, Its not in the same place it was before 0.0 Grr..

LiamigoDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 4:49 AM | Message # 7
Creator Of Dynastyscape
Guys,

I was devloping the 508 last night, and had a shot at recompiling wintens 508 webclient. Didnt work.
Those nulls arent 377 cache nulls, there 508s.

Ill re-embed the proper client now.

Considering stealing wintens client didnt work, I guess Ill just have to put my size 0.1 PHP shoes on and follow the cellkyborg HD tutorial. (PHP scares meh)

Regards,

Liam

BlackhawkeDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 3:48 PM | Message # 8
Earl
lol, ok biggrin

stevieDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-21, 11:49 PM | Message # 9
Peasant
Group: Users
can someone add me on msn, its paddy135@hotmail.co.uk and giv me step by step to acually playing the game, meh needs help lol cry

tacosndoomDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-22, 3:24 AM | Message # 10
~Retired~
Er...well I don't have msn so...yeah lol. If I'm not mistaken, Liam has closed the webclient down in order to work on the 508. The downloaded version is exactly the same as the webclient except that there is no GWs Boss. For now that is. happy

Forums » Dynastyscape » Client Releases » New Webclient (Less problems, better stuff)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Liamigo Online Entertainment © 2024Make a free website with uCoz