Friday, 2024-05-17, 10:44 AM

Welcome Nomad | RSS
Liamigo Online Entertainment
MainRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forums » RS2 Server Development » Projects » New Server Ftw :) (Wohoo)
New Server Ftw :)
ElzDate: Saturday, 2009-04-04, 11:59 AM | Message # 16
Teh Ownage Co-owner
Group: Administrators
Guys, trust me, being bad and all that is fun and i cant blame you, i did some stupid things at your age aswell.. but think of your future, if your well behaved at 15, do well in your exams etc you will only mature and it all pays off.. Good qualifications.. job prospects.. money..

Jax i never knew you got into drugs, i respect you for telling us and i respect you even more for getting off them.. when your young you may think its cool to do them with your friends and that, but those people will not be getting that qualification or job..

The only reason im plugging this so much is that when i was jax's age i did some bad things.. it almost got me kicked out of school, removed from my exams etc. They didnt kick me out.. i did my exams, got good grades and sorted myself out..

Now as many of you know, i enjoy my job, live in a nice house that i never thought i would have in my teens, going to get married to the most beautiful woman in the world.. I consider myself lucky that i changed my ways when i did, i could be living in the streets of London about now, with no money etc.

Sorry for the essay guys but i really want you to understand..

Yes its off topic but hey I dont care..

Elz

Your Favourite Guy on the Forums.. Well excluding Liam of course =p
Any Problems? Email elz.dynastyscape@googlemail.com

jaxDate: Monday, 2009-04-06, 10:50 PM | Message # 17
Group: Removed

Thanks Elz,

I trust most of those who actually participate in the forums enough to tell everyone. I am quite open with my past although I didn't used to be.

Thanks for respecting me, lol. God knows I need it tongue

Jax

PS:
I see everything from your perspective now that I don't use drugs or do meaningless things (no offence Blackhawke tongue ). I guess you have to have "been there" to truly understand that you are throwing your life away piece by piece if you use drugs. Look at my father for example:

1. Age 40
2. Divorced
3. Lost everything (family, money, etc.) because of Crack Cocaine
4. Is still paying for it now (ie: Laid off from his job)

Drugs Suck! happy . To all who read this: If you feel you MUST try them, please, let it go after you try it. It just isn't worth it.

Wow this has got quite of topic. Maybe we should open a whole new thread for this, lol. Past experiences are so intriguing to write about tongue

Message edited by jax - Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 3:19 AM

ElzDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 10:31 AM | Message # 18
Teh Ownage Co-owner
Group: Administrators
Yup ill ask liam about it asap "Past Experiences you wish to share"

Your Favourite Guy on the Forums.. Well excluding Liam of course =p
Any Problems? Email elz.dynastyscape@googlemail.com

jaxDate: Tuesday, 2009-04-07, 9:59 PM | Message # 19
Group: Removed

I like it tongue

Jax

Forums » RS2 Server Development » Projects » New Server Ftw :) (Wohoo)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright Liamigo Online Entertainment © 2024Make a free website with uCoz