Friday, 2024-05-17, 11:49 AM

Welcome Nomad | RSS
Liamigo Online Entertainment
MainRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forums » RS2 Server Development » Projects » New Server Ftw :) (Wohoo)
New Server Ftw :)
BlackhawkeDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 2:48 PM | Message # 1
Earl
Group: Moderators
I've decided that I will make my own server, I can code a little, but i have my brother who made a source from scratch and i was like eek
Its going to be a Dodian source base, but its gonna be Edited a Whole Lot. I Dont know the name and such yet, But when i Release it, I hope everyone can have a little walk around to see what its like smile --Im still gonna annoy you all on here Haha xD--

LiamigoDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 3:11 PM | Message # 2
Creator Of Dynastyscape
Group: Administrators
Great,

Id love to help you reach your goals with this server, especially cause I'm not to bad at Devolution Servers. (Well look at DS) I can send you some handlers from Dynastyscape II aswell.

Like prayer, pets, potions and item weights etc.

Regards,

Liam

jaxDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-24, 10:06 PM | Message # 3
Group: Removed

If you need any help with Items or NPCs or anything like that, feel free to ask me tongue

Jax

BlackhawkeDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 7:28 PM | Message # 4
Earl
Thanks You Guys, Im Releasing the Server in Around 2 Weeks Seein as i gotta Edit a WHOLE LOT and Im kinda getting Grounded.. Alot sad

jaxDate: Thursday, 2009-02-26, 10:07 PM | Message # 5

Same here. I recently have done some pretty stupid things, such as skipping school... I regret every second, so dont ever try it

tongue

Jax Dervish

BlackhawkeDate: Friday, 2009-02-27, 7:50 PM | Message # 6
Earl
Skipping School is probably the Least amount of trouble for one thing i've done in the past 3 weeks.. I Kinda Threw a Glass of Water Over my Art Teacher, Threw a Bin at a student and Got into 3 fights.. In ONE day surprised

tacosndoomDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 2:45 AM | Message # 7
~Retired~
Er...I had a sandwich today. lol I like how everyone tells about how they get into fights and bullying kids. I guess I'm the only good little apple around here happy .

PS- wow that is harsh...pouring water over your art teacher? I hate my art teacher, but I also respect him...that and he use to be an actor and so he is really cool, but he just picks on me for some reason.

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

BlackhawkeDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 3:09 AM | Message # 8
Earl
Yea.. Shes Really Annoying, I was Drawing and she Snapped my Pencil in Two because I threw it at her as a Joke tongue and i got water and poured it over her :o.. Shoulda seen my Head.. SHE WENT NUTS cranky and Went on and on about Education blahblah

Message edited by Blackhawke - Saturday, 2009-02-28, 3:10 AM

pacmanDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 8:07 PM | Message # 9
Knight
Oh man i really wish i could've been there...and tacos your not alone in this good cookieness business...right now i'm set on keeping my 4.0 GPA ( biggrin ) and i just with that my HS would offer some coding classes, but since i go to a private HS its small and sucks really bad cry

-Ryan

BE NICE!

BlackhawkeDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 8:41 PM | Message # 10
Earl
Nice, Pacman Is it cool if i make a Black Eclipse Banner for ya ? Im in middle of making a Legion one now biggrin so i thought seeing as Tacos made me one, i could return the favour biggrin

tacosndoomDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 9:02 PM | Message # 11
~Retired~
Er...I'm confused right now...why would you make a banner for Pacman? lol You do know that I made the original banner right? tongue

Anyways- Pac...I'm failing keeping my 4.1 GPA lol. A CURSE ON HONORS ALGEBRA II/TRIG!!

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

BlackhawkeDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 9:12 PM | Message # 12
Earl
Well I ment for Black Eclipse xD.. Algebra ? I hate Algebra xD Good thing i dont do it in School tongue
My Finished Banner:

Woops Wrong one xD this is a Friends, I'll edit it to my one in a sec have to find it now surprised

Message edited by Blackhawke - Saturday, 2009-02-28, 9:21 PM

tacosndoomDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 10:36 PM | Message # 13
~Retired~
Woah! that was creepy lol...I was just saying in the clan recruits you should change the name to The legion of Light lol. BTW- er...the guy in the pic is freaking me out. happy

BlackhawkeDate: Sunday, 2009-03-01, 1:21 AM | Message # 14
Earl
lol tongue I've made a Poll about the name Change biggrin

jaxDate: Friday, 2009-04-03, 10:27 PM | Message # 15

A Little on the creepy side Blackhawke, lol. otherwise, nice tongue .

I used to be a good cookie.... until my parents got a divorce. Like I said, I have mellowed out A lot. I used to be into drugs, but I guess i had an epiphany one day and decided to take life one day at a time until everything blew over. Since then, I have been called mature for my age on several occasions. I guess once you experience something like that, everything changes. I'm lucky to be alive with all the stupid stuff I did.

Jax

Forums » RS2 Server Development » Projects » New Server Ftw :) (Wohoo)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Liamigo Online Entertainment © 2024Make a free website with uCoz