Thursday, 2024-05-02, 7:58 AM

Welcome Nomad | RSS
Liamigo Online Entertainment
MainRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forums » General » News » Wake Up ! (Hello out there, all former DS Players!)
Wake Up !
CodyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-09, 10:46 PM | Message # 1
DS Global Admin
Group: Administrators
Good Morning!

To those of you who still don't know, its me, Jax. I decided to use my real name here from now on, so here I am.
On further points I would like to add, as I've rather grown out of the whole Private Server joy, I would still like to see this community prosper once more with the life it once had. Seeing that the newest member on here registered about 6 month ago, I realize that this website was actually pronounced dead at the first of this year. I would like to revive it, as I spent most of my early teenage years helping this place turn into something fantastic. I would love to hear from all of you at some point, and see whether or not you would like to start something again. I have no problem developing code again, as the methods are etched into my brain and I could most likely do it in my sleep.

My 3 main points begin here:

1) If we can see that members start coming back, perhaps we may be able to start something new.

2) As long as there are interested players, my dedication to Dynasty Scape will never die.

3) Thanks to all the players and fellow staff members that made my time playing (then moding, and administrating, and even co-owning with Elz in Liam's Absence) a bright spot of my life.

Always at your service.

Love,
Jax

"AW SMOKIN JESUS TITTIES CINNAMON, THAT IS A MONSTER... THIS GUNA BE SWEEET." - Scooter from Borderlands

ElzDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 8:10 PM | Message # 2
Teh Ownage Co-owner
Greetings young padawan!

It has been far too long... as if all contact had been lost but clearly not! Wonder if Liam is ever here checking on things! Have not spoken to him.. well must be nearly a year now!

Elz

Your Favourite Guy on the Forums.. Well excluding Liam of course =p
Any Problems? Email elz.dynastyscape@googlemail.com

CodyDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 10:47 PM | Message # 3
DS Global Admin
Young Padawan, eh? I must inform you, I am obviously a Sith. ^_^'

It was an amazing start to my day to see your email, Elz, haha. I was hoping you hadn't changed emails yet..

I wonder the same thing. I do hope that at some point Liam reads this. I also used my particular skills to find and contact Ryanisownage and several other former players on facebook. We will of course start with a small user base and then have to work our way up if there is ever hope to becoming a community again.

Basically, I intended on using this to get a small headcount of people interested in playing.

Would you be interested in devoting some of your time here once again, old friend?

It is fantastic to hear from you again, ELZzZ.

Cody

"AW SMOKIN JESUS TITTIES CINNAMON, THAT IS A MONSTER... THIS GUNA BE SWEEET." - Scooter from Borderlands

ElzDate: Sunday, 2011-11-13, 11:28 PM | Message # 4
Teh Ownage Co-owner
Still check this email address from time to time... it was originally my brothers which he used for IM and then I took it over as a sort of casual email address away from the work ones etc..

I will try and devote sometime of course, although work, my masters degree and so forth do eat a considerable amount of time up! It is obviously good to hear from yourself too.. hopefully everything is going well for you and what not!

Elz

RyanisownageDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 5:44 AM | Message # 5
Squire
Group: Users
Just liked to say I'm back again also. Long time no talk. :P

~nachos are good~
-Ryan-

I am on a Spam Warning. -Liam Report me If i Spam your thread.

CodyDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 5:48 AM | Message # 6
DS Global Admin
Fantastic!

So Elz is onboard once again! biggrin
This should be great. I'm sooo excited..

Cody

CodyDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 5:54 AM | Message # 7
DS Global Admin
Ah hey dude!

Glad I found you on facebook! And its great to have you back!
So that's two. LIAAAAM. WHERE DID YOU GO??

Cody

RyanisownageDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 5:57 AM | Message # 8
Squire
Group: Users
I remember when I was trying to get my group on here and posted a bunch of message thats why I'm still warned for spam,

And hopefully we can find him, I miss playing on this even tho it was back a while, I dont remember that many people who were on here, I know i use to have a couple people added on my youtube I could try to get them to answer me, I think the guys name was Ace something but I'll look and hopefully we can find Liam

~nachos are good~
-Ryan-

I am on a Spam Warning. -Liam Report me If i Spam your thread.

CodyDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 6:05 AM | Message # 9
DS Global Admin
Ha, I can fix that and give you a fresh new title lol.

Seeing as that was so long ago smile

And that would be awesome, we need all the potential players we can get. I miss tacosndoom.. sad

King_ArthurDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 6:39 AM | Message # 10
King
Group: Premium Member
Hey Cody Whats up???

CodyDate: Monday, 2011-11-14, 6:55 AM | Message # 11
DS Global Admin
Lol hey bro!

King_Arthur is one of my best friends in the world and joined today. He wants to play whenever we get something online. So now we have four players altogether... not bad for a week! biggrin

Great to have you here, man! If you need anything, feel free to let me or Elz know!

Cody

ElzDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-16, 2:51 AM | Message # 12
Teh Ownage Co-owner
Nice to see some other responses! I know it will not happen but it would be fantastic if everybody were to come back... whether or not that would include Liam but not a bad turnout so far!

Elz

CodyDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-16, 9:00 PM | Message # 13
DS Global Admin
Elz,
I sent out a mass message to all the former users after I remembered that email notifications are sent as well when new private messages are received. Hopefully that will help!

Also, if we were to get a server on for a while, we could simply post it on mopar or some other popular status checker and our forums will once again be flooded... or so I hope.

Regards,

I'm too lazy to think of a creative way to close this like I usually do.
/Ragequit

ElzDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 1:37 AM | Message # 14
Teh Ownage Co-owner
Good thinking about the private messages! Yeah never hurts to advertise it on mopar or whatever!

Elz

CodyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-17, 6:38 PM | Message # 15
DS Global Admin
Update:

Heard from Liam!!

Waiting on his next reply!

I will announce what happens in a new thread whenever it happens.

Cody

Forums » General » News » Wake Up ! (Hello out there, all former DS Players!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Liamigo Online Entertainment © 2024Make a free website with uCoz