Friday, 2024-05-17, 12:55 PM

Welcome Nomad | RSS
Liamigo Online Entertainment
MainRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » General » Projects » Second Best Game Ever (Help required.. Let me rephrase that. Intensive help.)
Second Best Game Ever
KazasuDate: Monday, 2009-03-23, 5:39 PM | Message # 1
Peasant
Group: Users
Here, the lost are never forgotten. Here, stories are told for an eternity. Here.. you decide. Now close your eyes and feel. Feel the pulsing of the city's tower, hear the harmony of the glorious music cascade into your mind, note after note. Feel the power of fate course through your veins and decide.

This is a game where story comes first, and a place where grind is nonexistent. You decide on basics, elements, opinions, styles, and you play. How you play decides your abilities, you don't conform to the game, it matches you. Every decision you make, every place you go changes the worlds opinion of you, changes your story, changes your friend's story. This is a place where stories of the original wars, stories of the players are continued on in hopes that they offer encouragement and entertainment.

How does it sound so far? Good? Well, unfortunately this game is still in the planning process, and incase you haven't guessed, it will be a MUD. Yes, thats right, a non graphic game. Graphics, in my opinion, dilute the brain's ability to form original opinions.

Now, for the bad news, I do not know how to create a MUD, I am however a quick learner and a great writer. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I am unsure whether there will be crafting abilities or not, however, do expect to be able to customize and fine tune your character as you see fit.

Again, any help is greatly appreciated.

Kazasu,
Of Kazasu Inc.
Assistant to the one and only "Jax"

Psionics
^
^ = See! I told you the new edition wouldn't change anything!

RyanisownageDate: Monday, 2009-03-23, 10:31 PM | Message # 2
Squire
hmm tongue

~nachos are good~
-Ryan-

I am on a Spam Warning. -Liam Report me If i Spam your thread.

KazasuDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-24, 5:29 PM | Message # 3
Peasant
Hmm? Hmmm!? HMMMM!? Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, I haven't seen too many MUD fans on here. =P Also, Jax is convincing me to program it in java. Also, I was planning on using one of my pre planned story lines, but I am not too sure. I mean, limiting it to elements is a bit.. avatarish. I also don't want to leave it to classes because that causes it to be generic.

Oh, and you will progress through quests, adventures. This may remind some of you of DDO by Turbine.

Psionics
^
^ = See! I told you the new edition wouldn't change anything!

RyanisownageDate: Tuesday, 2009-03-24, 11:26 PM | Message # 4
Squire
sounds good

~nachos are good~
-Ryan-

I am on a Spam Warning. -Liam Report me If i Spam your thread.

tacosndoomDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-17, 7:46 AM | Message # 5
~Retired~
Group: Administrators
Wow! sounds...complicated lol. I think this is the next step in gaming experience. In fact, there are tons of games created as a preamble to what you are creating right now. Where you choose your path and it decides how you do things and the ending of the story.

I'm liking it so far but I fear creating too many paths may dilute the quality of each of the paths.

~Retired~ THOUGH THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T BE CHECKING UP ON YOU GUYS!!!!!!!! I SHALL WATCH FROM THE SHADOWS!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Forums » General » Projects » Second Best Game Ever (Help required.. Let me rephrase that. Intensive help.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright Liamigo Online Entertainment © 2024Make a free website with uCoz